Needing something that’s super quick, easy, delicious, and nutritious? Sounds almost impossible right? Normally when we think of fast and easy food we think of fast food. Although it is pretty well known that fast food is not nutritious for you it’s normally not all that delicious.
Well here is a great recipe for Garlic Salmon. And let me tell you this is scrumptious and super easy! And it’s also packed full of nutrition, unlike all of the unhealthy fast foods.
This recipe is made to make 2 servings.
- 2 (4-6 oz) Salmon Filet
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Onion Powder
- 1 1/2 Minced Garlic
- Slices of Lemon
- 2 squares (that will fit 2 filet) of foil
- Dill or Parsley flakes (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375 Degrees
- Lay out foil, evenly spread out, ready for the salmon filet. Spray this foil with cooking spray to ensure that the salmon does not stick.
- Place two of the salmon filet on top of one piece of foil. Sprinkle salmon with salt, pepper, and garlic. (This is where you would put on the other optional seasonings as well) Then Arrange lemon slices on top of fillet.
- Cover salmon with the second piece of foil and pinch together the foil, fold the foil’s edges over, and pinch. Then place the salmon on a baking sheet or in a large baking dish.
- Put into the oven for 10 to 12 minutes or until flaky.
Yes, that’s it! There is hardly any mess because you do everything right there on the foil. Just wash the plates you used to eat it on! Try this recipe out and let us know how it went for you. Keep living that healthy lifestyle!